Occupational Health Services
Jean Fisher Bio
Working as an occupational health nurse for over 30 years, I have extensive experience of working with Managers , particularly with SMEs, to reduce the time and costs spent in managing employee health. I provide a range of occupational health services and am also an Assessor for the Occupational Health accreditation scheme SEQOHS. www.seqohs.org
Want to manage employee health more effectively?
call me on 07864 006850
Do you have a business suffering the pain of sickness absence?
Sickness absence can be fatal for a small business.
Are you….Overwhelmed with stress issues? Worried about costly litigation? Still hoping the GP will advise you?
Need regular support to manage health issues at work?
Managing ill health adds a significant cost to most businesses in the UK. Employees take an average of 5.8 days sick a year and it’s not just the direct costs which mount up. The indirect costs of illness are significant too and the strain on other staff having to perform extra work, can mean that absence rates and levels of workplace stress can rise dramatically.
The Occupational Health Business is launching monthly retainer options so that you can: –
- Spend more time running your business.
- Reduce sickness absence costs.
- Obtain a medical report from occupational health with clear actionable advice.
- Improve employee health & wellbeing.
- Learn how to manage common medical conditions in the workplace.
- Manage phased returns to work.
- Learn what adjustments are reasonable.
- Ensure recruitment of employees with health conditions is managed fairly.
- Update policies and procedures.
Follow The OH Business On Social Media
Contact us now on 01443 262 219for an informal discussion and let our business support yours